DISCOVER NATURAL HEALING REMEDIES
NATURAL HEALTHY ACNE REMEDIES
Is it possible to treat acne with acne home remedies? What is the best acne treatment?
Yes, it is possible to treat acne with home treatments, and as for what is the best acne treatment, that will depend on who you talk to!…
What Causes Acne?
Acne has been blamed on a long list of things, form diet, to hormones, to genetics. Modern research has found in half of acne patients have high blood levels of poisons that are soaked up from the intestinal track.This can be due to Inflammatory Bowel Illness , which may cause a condition where undigested foods and waste particles typically eliminated, don't do so, and as such are able to pass into the blood stream through the abdominal tract. Poisons that increase in the blood may ultimately seek an exit through the skin, the body's biggest organ of elimination, causing various sorts of eruptions.
It is assumed the cause is explicitly related to the skins sensitivity to androgen production at puberty. We know for a fact that hormones do play a role in acne, as the development of acne at the time of puberty makes this a undeniable fact. Another cause could be the natural skin flora which has been compromised by toxic compounds found in our modern food supply. Studies show that acne is has increased in the general population, just as children are getting taller from generations past. Better nutrition is on aspect of this, but also the hormones placed in our food supply play a very large role in the mutations being seen in our youth today.
Stress what role does it play in acne?
A study conducted by the Stanford University School of Medicine involving students suffering from acne, conclusively proved that the exam stress worsened acne in these students. According to researchers, their findings indicated that "Subjects who had the greatest increases in stress during examination periods also had the greatest exacerbation in acne severity." It was also noted at this time that stress caused poor diet habits that also contributed significantly in flare-ups of acne in these students. Stress is also tied to food cravings, as it stimulates cravings for sweet, calorie dense foods and salty, high carbohydrate snacks. The combination of high cortisol, causes the body to store fat, compromise our immune system, slow the metabolic rate, and leave more toxins in our blood stream.
Stress causes flares of acne in two ways. By stimulating adrenal glands to produce more hormones and secondly, by slowing down the healing process.
The adrenal glands, which are located above the kidneys, secrete norepinephrine and epinephrine under stress and adrenal cortex secretes male hormones. These male hormones are well known for stimulating the sebaceous gland to secrete more sebum, which ultimately results in the formation of acne.
Studies, and clinical trials have established that psychological stress can decrease the wound healing capacity of immune systems up to 40%. This factor doubles the impact of stress on acne.
Acne flare ups is not the only affects of stress, in general it causes the overall skin condition to worsen. Stress is thought to induce the adrenal glands into overproduction of cortisol, a steroid, which in turn makes sebaceous glands produce more oil and make skin extra oily. Not a pleasant thought, this is the reason why in stressful periods individuals experience an increase in acne get more inflamed, pus-filled papules than simple whiteheads or blackheads. Squeezing the blackheads or spots could cause damage to the hair follicle so keep hands away from the face.
Natural Acne Remedy
The application of herbs for natural healing has been well recorded thru time, from the earliest stages of man to the present. Our face is one of our most important characteristics, and as other parts of the body can be hidden from view, our faces are up front and center for all to see. Putting your best face forward is the objective of most people, and it is in part due to this fact that people have searched far and wide to come to understand about the best herbs for acne.
Examples of natural healing with herbs is the application of creams made of green tea leaf extract. Like tea tree oil, it also forestalls infection and scarring. In addition, it's been shown to lighten and even out the complexion too. Think of sarsaparilla and root lager instantly comes to mind. But the root of the sarsaparilla can help maintain hormonal balance and stop acne. Other herbs like maca, employed by the Incas, also helps keep hormonal harmony.Herbs are used at length in standard Chinese drugs to plug natural healing of acne. Some of the other best herbs for acne in Chinese medication include the red peony, golden thread and Chinese licorice.Yellow dock is another herb that purifies the blood, and dandelion has has potent diuretic properties,and liver cleansing properties. Herbs work best if taken in a liquid form, and although some can be foul tasting, for the most benefit of any condition you are better off with a tincture. The best herbs for acne contribute noticeably to the accomplishment of this goal. Just like our ancestors, we continue to benefit from nature's healing power and continue to find out more about how herbs can help us.
Natural Acne Remedies
- Zinc can aid in the healing of the tissues and helps prevent scarring,and it can help regulate oil glands. Studies show that individual with acne can actually have a zinc deficiency.Recommended dosage 25 to 30mg per day.
- Vitamin A deficiency can actually cause acne, and as a natural acne treatment it is recommended you take up to 10,000 IU of vitamin A to successfully combat acne.
- B Vitamin Complex helps you maintain healthy skin tone,and can also help relieve anxiety and stress. It can be used as a remedy for acne, but will require a high quaility muli-B complex.
- Vitamin C contains bioflavanoids that have an antibacterial properties. The recommended dosage to fight acne is 1000 mg 3 times daily.It helps prevent acne by regulating the activity of the oil glands.
- MSM natually helps the cells release built up toxins, and can be beneficial acne supplement. Start with 500 mg up to 1,000 mg daily
TopicalNatural Acne Treatments
EMU OIL-By far my favorite natural remedy for acne is Emu Oil, and you will read how amazing emu oil is many times in all my posts. Emu oil is an effective anti-inflammatory, and has natual anti-bacterial properties that fight bacteria that causes pimples and acne. It is with out the negative side-affects frequently common with traditional prescriptions or corticosteroid based anti-inflammatory medications. It can also help reduce acne scaring, and it will not clog pores, so your skin can still breath when you apply it, and this what makes me love Emu Oil as an natural home acne remedy.
My son has been using emu oil as a natual acne remedy for the last year, and before last summer we we did resort to using 10% benzoyl peroxide mixed half and half with emu oil. Over the summer he spent 2 months traveling in Costa Rica and Nicaragua doing missionary work, and eating fresh fruit, and non- processed foods. He came back with very little if any acne, and was only applying the emu and benyol peroxide in the evening with a very thin coat. Of couse he was also taking a magnesium, zinc, and calcium supplement, and a b-complex, and multi-vitamin along with a natual healthy diet.
Benyol peroxide is not a natural home acne remedy, it can be irritating, and some reports as toxic if breathed in. It is used in many acne products found on store shelves.
Homemade Remedies For Curing Acne
- Honey is a natural acne remedy that has antibacterial properties, and speads healing of active acne, and helps prevent scaring also.
- Kaolin Clay is naturally oil absorbing, mix with powdered zinc oxide though a sifter, and use clean facial powder brush to apply to skin.
- Baking Powder makes an excellent natural home remedy for acne scars as it scrubs the poors, and exfoliates acne prone skin.
- Aloe Vera is a calming plant that can be smoothed on in a light layer to seal in topical applications of other natural acne remedies.
- Papaya is another natural home remedy as it has vitamin c which is a natual remedy for skin conditons. It exfoliates the damaged and dead skin cells that cause clogged pores that can result in skin eruptions. The fruit, seeds, skin and leaves of the papaya are all rich in essential enzymes that give this fruit outstanding topical medicinal properties for the treatment of skin conditions. Studies from West Indian Medical Journal confirm the healing abilities of papaya and its capability to rejuvenate and repair the skin.
- Stawberries high in vitamin C- can be mashed and used as an effective exfoliant, and help dry and repair skin.
I hope you have found some new options when it comes to natual acne remedies. I know that you are on your way to clear skin ahead with your natural acne remedies.
DISCOVER NATURAL HEALTHY REMEDIES THANKS YOU FOR STOPING BY!
Natural Acne Remedy Organic Acne Serum
Pumpkin Peel, Papya cleanser, Acne Mud
Buy Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Skin Care System
Natural Acne Remedies, Natural Acne Cure
Acne vulgaris – Natural Acne
acneform skin diseases