Natural Remedies For Constipation
Do you suffer from constipation? Do you have hard stools, difficulty passing stools (straining), rectal bleeding, abdominal pain, cramps, or nausea. These can all be symptoms of constipation.
Not having bowl movements at least 3 times a week is considered a medical case of constipation, and many people seek a doctors advice for the discomfort. Not having a bowel movement can not only be painful, and can result in bowl impaction, and can lead to bowl cancer.
Using natural remedies to help relieve your constipation can be very effective.
- Increase fluid intake-water, coffee, tea, not coke
- Increase Fruits and vegtables ( prunes, pears, apples, guava, figs, grapes, cabbage, spinach)
- Increase fiber- (fiber one cereal, high fiber breads, bran muffins, flax seeds)
- Oils & Supplements- Flax seed oil, cod liver oil, liquid magnesium,Coconut oil, olive oil.
- Decreasing refined sugar can help tremendously
- Drink 1 cup hot water mixed with 2 tablespoons honey, a squeeze of lemon or lime can be added for taste.
- Very Effective colon cleanse-2 quarts of water and two teaspoons of the sea salt add lemon to taste.
It is best to avoid over the counter laxatives on a regular basis as this can lead to bowl dependence.
If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation.
Home Remedies for Constipation |
Constipation is one of the most widespread gastrointestinal complaint.
Does Weruva Cause Constipation?
The vet said to continue with the Petromalt.
The Answer to Constipation
Restore Your Health With Easy Made Colon Cleanse.