Discover Natural Healthy Remedies For Acne
Discover Natural Healthy Remedies Looks At
Home Made Acne Remedies
Following up on my natual acne remedies I found more home acne remedies that may be of benefit to many of you looking for natura remedies for acne. I have not tried these, but they include natual ingredients, and appear to take a natural holistic approach to natural home acne treatments.
Why Use Natural Home Acne Remedies?
Chemicals are not natural.
Our envionment bombards us everyday with chemicals, and toxins. Why add more chemicals? How do we know what the long term side affects are from these chemicals? Using natural ingredients from the earth that were intended for our use, and work with your body to achieve a natural balance, just makes sense.
Natural Home Remedies Are Affortable.
Natural ingredients can be found in your grocery store isle. Savings that you can put in your pocket not in the pocket of multi-million dollar business that are selling products that do not have a long term safety record.
Acne Is Not Just Skin Deep
Acne is not just skin deep. Natural acne treatments, and natural acne remedies work with you whole body creating a natural balance that cannot be found in chemically produced topical creams, and oinments.
Natural Acne remedies involve treating the whole person, removing toxins, diet, exercise, supplements, vitamins, and acne can be cured.
Natural Remedies That Works Fast Against Acne- Part 1
There are so many ways to get rid of acne those can be either by natural remedies or by using laboratory products. Due to side effects that may happen after the use of chemical products most people prefer to look for home remedies and this is exactly what I am going to share with you.
1. You need to make a paste by mixing up Sandalwood with a few drops of Rosewater. Note that Sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as facial mask and cab can be instantly applied on the acne areas of skin. Yes, let's continue with the paste of Sandalwood and rosewater. When the paste is done leave it for some hours. Then apply it during the night before going to bed. The next morning when you wake up just wash thoroughly your face with warm water (which help to open pores). You will be amazed by the softness of your skin and feel a sort of cool and comfort on your acne areas. Repeating the same action frequently in a week will bring positive results to your acne condition.
2. Cut up a tomato and apply it all over your face. Tomato contains lycopene, which is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants and tomato are rich in vitamin C and contain appreciable amounts of vitamins A and B, potassium, iron, and phosphorus.
So put the sliced tomato on you facial areas and leave it for a 15 to 20 minutes. Keep yourself relax in the meantime. After washing your face you will notice a fresh sensation while touching your skin. This is because the tomato has help to quickly refresh your acne skin areas.
3. Make a paste by mixing 4 tablespoons salt with 3 tablespoons Olive Oil. Pour the mixture onto your hands and fingers and work it around your face. Do not rub! Just give your skin a gentle massage. Leave it on for a minute or two, and then rinse it off with warm, soapy water. Apply daily for one week and the cut back to two or three times weekly. You should see noticeable improvement in your acne conditions. The principle is that the salt cleanses the pores by exfoliation while the Olive Oil restores the skin's natural moisture.
Natural Remedies That Works Fast Against Acne- Part 2
For some people side effects usually occur after the use of acne medications, without knowing they are allergic to specific ingredients which can result to a deterioration of their skin condition. There are so many people who waste lots of money just to get rid of their acne problems but unfortunately the latter continue. For this reason I advise acne sufferers to opt for natural acne cures which are proved to work efficiently against acne. Those home remedies are as follow:
1. The use honey mixed with cinnamon works a wonder for acne sufferers. Take 3 tablespoons of raw honey and mixed with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Wear the mask overnight and wash the next day with cold water. You may also wear the mask during the day it all depends on you. So it will take a while thought but it really works. After doing it repeatedly all your acne problems (pimples, scars, uneven skin tone) will go and your face will feels really smooth.
2. This one is a face mask preparation. You have to mix 2 tablespoons of sour cream, 2 tablespoon of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and few drops of lemon juice. Paste the blend all over your scary skin areas and leave it for almost 15 minutes then wash off with warm water. One the first time itself you will notice darker scars turn to fairer color tone. Doing it on a regular basis, your scary skin areas will match your normal skin tone.
3. The secret of cucumber- grated cucumber is considered as the best toner for the skin. You may also apply fresh tomato juice with a piece of cotton before placing the cucumber. By applying grated cucumber slices on the face, eyes, and neck for 15 to 20 minutes a day for a week or so, you can eliminate persistent blackhead and pimples and prevent future apparition of acne.
It is very important to know what your skin and body is asking for. While following these steps make sure you have a well balanced diet also. Your body might lack some nutritious foods which are fundamental against many disorders.
By: Vallerie Vanders
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Vallerie Vanders a foreign dermatologist practicing in India for years. Occupy mainly patients suffering from acne breakouts, blemishes, pigmentation, scars and many other skin disorders thus recommending the no 1 Acne Treatment.
Discover natural healty remedies, and start healing.
Living Healthy: Natural Acne Remedies– Teen Health
Acne. Almost everyone has acne at some time in life.
Natural healthy acne remedies
Eating fruits that are red or orange in color will help improve you skin health and help to prevent acne
Natural Healthy Acne Treatments,eczema
Yet, according to a number of natural health authors, the best way to treat acne is by changing your diet and getting rid of acne-