DISCOVER NATURAL HEALTHY DANDRUFF REMEDIES
DISCOVER NATURAL HEALTHY DANDRUFF REMEDIES THAT WORK
If you have dandruff you want to treat the cause not cover it up. Unfortunately most store bought products do just that. So, what are the causes of dandruff, so that you can treat it?
ConditionsThat Contribute To The Onset Of Dandruff Dry skin can be one cause
- Failure to keep the hair clean, oil, old skin cell build up and flake off
- Hormonal Changes
- Immune suppressed diseases such as Lupus, Parkinson Disease
- Seborrheic Dermatitis is a condition where your oil glands get irritated and over produce oil, in your hair, eyebrows, nose areas, groin area
- Psoriasis a condition that causes dead skin to pile up and become scaly
- Eczema inherited allergic conditions, can cause overly dry skin
- Malassezia or yeast like fungus that feeds on scalp oil, can irritate, and build up skin cells that flake off OREGANO OIL FOR DANDRUFF
Men due to hormones, thicker skin, more oil glands tend to have more dandruff. Women suffer from dandruff too, but less than men. If you eat a poor diet of many processed food this can have an unhealthy affect on your immune system, and many internal pollutants become evident as displayed as skin conditions.
Have you heard of a cooper brush helping to alleviate the symptoms, and reduce dandruff, well it works, and it may not cure dandruff, but I have found it to be very helpful in making my scalp less irritated, and having to use daily treatments for dandruff. Definitely increase your omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, and B-complex vitamins,oregano oil has anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that work very well. If you have gone through my posts you know I am a big fan of Emu Oil. It is one of the best products that treats inflammatory reactions, such as eczama, dandruff, arthritis, acne, Emu Oil is the best wrinkle reducer, and skin softner and more. I told you I love this stuff….Great stuff, give some of these natural healthy remedies a try these and along with the copper brush used daily can make a big difference. Here are more natural healthy remedies for dandruff.
Natural Dandruff Remedies that Really Works Natural Dandruff Remedies that Really Works
by Nick Mutt
Dandruff is an extremely annoying skin disorder of the scalp. It is a problem that affects half of the world population. There are many natural dandruff remedies that may help you to get rid of dandruff.
1. One of the common natural dandruff remedies is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is an important ingredient of many anti-dandruff shampoos.
2. Add two spoonfuls pure vinegar in six spoonfuls water, and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool before going to bed. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for at least three months.
3. Use a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo. It will reduce the speed of the growth of the cells on the scalp, thus lessening the cell replacement and decreasing the amount of dandruff. The shampoo should also have an antiseptic that will help prevent infection of your scalp so as to reduce itchiness.
4. Stop using hairsprays, gels and hair-coloring products. They are the main culprit that harms your hair and scalp.
5. Another natural dandruff remedy is neem oil. It gives relief from itchiness and redness of scalp associated with dandruff and psoriasis conditions.
6. Restrict yourself from changing shampoos everyday and stick to one that suits your constitution and scalp condition. Always keep the scalp clean by regular cleansing to prevent hair fall and other hair related problems.
7. Mix one teaspoon lemon juice with two teaspoons vinegar. Massage this mixture to the scalp. After massaging, apply egg shampoo to the hair. This is a very common natural dandruff remedy.
8. Boil two cups dried thyme and water in a span of 10 minutes. When the concoction cools, massage the hair and scalp and let it stay for half an hour. Then wash with water.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Article Source: Free Articles ArticleSnatch Article Directory
Discover Natural Remedies For Dandruff
Dandruff consists of scales of dry skin.
Hairstyles and Haircuts: When You Have Dandruff
There is nothing more embarrassing than dandruff
Types of Dandruff – How To Treat Dandruff – Essential Oils For …
Discover natural healthy remedies for dandruff.
Can a copper brush get rid of dandruff?
Unorthodox asked: I saw a hair brush for dandruff.
Pantene Pro-V Anti-Dandruff Shampoo review
Dandruff remedie form retail store?
Treat Dandruff | Natural Remedies
Do you suffer from dandruff?