4 Treatments To Naturally Treat Acne Breakouts
Before we discuss the ways to treat the acne breakouts, we must understand the reasons and causes of the acne breakouts.
Causes of Acne Breakouts:
Human skin has very small tiny pores called skin pores. Under the skin layer is present the skin glands called sebaceous glands. These glands produce a secretion called sebum that is supplied to outer layer of our skin through the skin pores. The sebum makes our skin fresh and supple. Sometimes, due to some reasons, the skin pores are partially or fully blocked and sebum cannot come out of the skin and keeps on deposited under the skin. Also, the hormonal imbalance results in the over activity of sebaceous glands. Due to these factors, more and more sebum, an oily secretion, is produced and stored under the skin. The bacteria start growing in this sebum and produce toxins under the skin. This causes the inflammation that can be seen in the form of bumps or small acne spots on the skin. In this way the acne breakouts are produced on the human skin.
Natural Treatments of Acne Breakouts:
Now, let’s discuss some important and easy natural treatments for acne breakouts.
1. Using Vitamin B5 to Treat Acne Breakouts: As discussed above the main reason of acne breakouts is over-activity of sebaceous glands. It is seen the vitamin B5 have a very vital role in this condition. The vitamin B5 can suppress the activity of skin glands that will result in less formation of sebum oil resulting in the great improvement in acne breakouts condition. Therefore in order to treat acne breakouts naturally, the deficiency of vitamin B5 should be removed by taking the natural sources of vitamin B5. The natural sources of vitamin B5 are soy-beans, liver, split peas etc.
2. Take Zinc Supplements to Treat Acne Breakouts, Naturally: It is found that zinc can play a positive role in reducing the acne breakouts. The main reason is its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory nature. So, it is recommended to take the food that contains zinc in order to treat your acne breakouts, naturally.
3. Use Plenty of Water To Reduce Acne Breakouts: As described above, the inflammation of skin caused by the toxins under the skin is the main cause of acne breakouts. Water can help in this matter. Taking plenty of water will ensure that sufficient amount of water is supplied to all parts of the body cells, especially to skin cells. When the skin cells get plenty of water, the most of the toxins produced under the skin are removed with that water, resulting in the reduction of acne breakouts.
4. Use Honey Mask to Treat Acne Breakouts: Another natural way to treat the acne breakouts is the use of honey. Take some quantity of honey mixed with cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on your face before going to bed and wash off your face in the morning with lukewarm water. Use this remedy for 2-3 weeks and it will help you in reducing the acne breakouts and making your skin fresh and supple.
Hopefully you have found these natural ways to treat acne, useful. For more information about acne treatment please visit, http://www.bestacnetreatmentstips.com
Natural Healthy Remedies -Related Posts
- Secrets For Young And Healthy Skin
- How Does Herbal Tea Aid Weight Loss?
- How Does Your Treatment for Hemorrhoids Work?
- It’s Important to Develop Healthy Eating Habits For Kids Early On
- How To Regulate Emotional Eating
- Electronmagnetic TherapyDifficulty And How It Works
- San Antonio Plastic Surgery: Find the Best Surgeon